LOST IN THE DARK

Trees are murmured as leaves whispered
Wind was howling while firmament darkens
Waves was thumping on the seashore.
The creation of God is really on hostile.
I embraced myself as I felt the cool breeze that biting through my vein.
I heard the crickets sing while the rain falls.
I feel blue,
Dreary and yet indignantly as angry skies roaring.
I was lost in the dark
My soul was nowhere to be found.
I was searching for someone to hold on.
But no one is there to offer their hand.
I was looking for a nest to be my shelter and lift up my soul.
But I couldn't find any
I was drowning...
And no one is there to save me...
I was strangled,
Congested nous and suffocated
Crowded wit, I couldn't breath.
Phlegmatic feelings make me weak.
Save me... Help me... I plea.

© Mari Felices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM YOUR FRIEND

MY MAN, MY POETRY

A WALK TO REMEMBER