MY MAN, MY POETRY

Being with a man is also a poem if there is passion.
I will write on him and he will write on me.
with my fingers but there is no ink,
not on the paper but on his skin .
Words are not visible even though I   wrote them.
Words could be change into long red marks.
A little bit of my own poetry,
Once I hug him, the poem will come automatically.
The moment I kiss him, the verses suddenly appeared.
The moment I touch him, the rhymes emerge perfectly.
In his melody of love opiate embrace
In his eyes reflects his souls from within.
A words of love uncovered the part of me.
A touch that said so much.
A simple way of my own poetry.
A world of romance, only me and my poetry.

© Mari Felices

Comments

  1. Fantastic illustrations of love, through poetry both physical and metaphorical as well I love it. Thanks, for reading and commenting on my poem, Can You Dig His?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I AM YOUR FRIEND

LOVE IS NOT A MATERIAL THING