I FORGET NOT

I forget not those sweet nothings I whispered on your ears.
For It was from the bottom of my heart.
Though at this moment our distance was a far-flung away.
And I couldn't cuddle you even for a while.
But I'm always yearning for you even when we're far apart

I forget not those memories we shared
For it was a valuable treasures I kept on the chamber of my
chest.
I always cherished and praying that you're safe
And someday I'll be with you again
and reside endlessly.

I forget not that you are the missing part of my heart,
Without you it would never be whole, 'twas broke apart
For you're my happiness, my rhythm and my strenght.
My weakness, my woes and my blues.

I forget not those sleepless nights
You were there to chat and make me laughs
Those nonsense jokes make me leap up my heart,
As if no more tomorrow if you're here  by my side.

I forget not those intimate moments,
Caress you with my bare hands,
Those passionate kisses ignited my whole being
Moans with pleasure
Two bodies become one

Oh, I forget not the pleasure you gave in me.
The moment I think of you,
Something is enkindle into the depths of my being,
So tell me, how I forget you?

© Mari Felices

I wrote this on the spot poem by the inspiration of a lovely poetess friend VEN-LYN VALDEZ to her poem FORGET ME NOT. I just only edit and I posted as poet line prompts on G+ at POET THE ORIGINAL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM YOUR FRIEND

MY MAN, MY POETRY

A WALK TO REMEMBER