A MESSAGE

My dearest best lolo,

Hello! I hope everything is fine before you read this message of mine. If you ask me, I'm fine.

I hope this time you will receive this message on your birthday. Maybe it is nothing or it has no value, but I write it with love and to the person whom I treated as special and as best friend. As I already said before, I don't have something to give you nor expensive gift to give you on your birthday. But my love, my care and prayer are always with you.

I have many things to tell you,
but I don't know how or maybe you wouldn't understand me.
But then, I will try to express it. I would like you to know that I am so thankful for having you as my friend who always stay the same even if the situation changed.
But sometimes, I feel guilty, and if I feel that way, I over think things to the point that I try to avoid you. Eventhough it hurts me doing it. Because Its not right to stay close to you because you're already married. I felt guilty to your wife its unfair to her that I'm still close to you and its like I'm taken your attention that suppose to be for her.
And maybe because of me, I'm putting you in trouble without knowing it.
And I don't want to ruin your family for the reason that I'm close to you and we are best of friends.But I also know that FRIENDSHIP HAS NO BOUNDARIES, NO LIMITATIONS. IT WAS BOUND WITH TRUST AND LOVE. But I still can't take away that I really worried.
But just in case I give you trouble, please let me know and I'm the one who stay away from you. I don't want to hurt other people its because of me. I can't convey in my intire conscience that I hurt someone feelings.
So, If I'm causing you trouble, would you promise me to tell me honestly.  So I would know where do I stand.. I'm not mind reader... That's why tell me honestly...Because I will understand it than to make me feel I'm avoided. Just tell me, so both of us have a peace of mind and if we see each other again, we still can say hi with a smile. And we're not ignoring each other like enemy.

But honestly,there's a lot of things I've learned from you for every day talking. You even inspired me for many things. You inspired me to write poems. And I guess most of my poems I wrote it for you.
Thank you so much... Thank you for always there for me.
You lift me up when the time  I feel down.
You calm me if I'm mad.
You make me smile if I cry.
If I'm too stress to my work,
I only message you and your reply make me feel relax.
You're always there to give me hope and to encourage me to fulfil my dreams. And most of all, you accompany me and listen to my unending story, woe in life, my complained and my creative mind.
You're the person I trusted the most and I'm comfortable talking to you everything because I know, you never judge me and look me down.
And thank you is not really enough to say how lucky and how thankful I am for having you in my life.
I know I couldn't find any friend who is SUPLADO  and as UNPREDICTABLE  as you. But still, I loved that suplado friend of mine. And I know, no matter what happen, you are the person I can't forget and I can't bear to ignore.

So my dear best lolo, Happy birthday. I wish you all the happiness and good health.
Take care always

Love and care,
Leann

© Mari Felices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM YOUR FRIEND

MY MAN, MY POETRY

A WALK TO REMEMBER