EMBRACE ME

Embrace me with your solace
Let me melt with your stares
Like the waves kissing at the shores
To convey the assurance that you will stay forever.

Embrace me with your tenderness
Gently caress my broken weakness
to forget my unbearable past.
To warm my frigid heart

Embrace me with your kindness
Let me fall in love with your mellifluous voice
To sing me my favourite song
And be my inspiration to write a poem.

Embrace me with your full attention
Love me with all your heart including my resilience and my imperfection.
In return, I will stay with you no matter what happens.
And you will be the only man in my heart.

Embrace me with your affection
Let me stay in your heart where I belong,
a dwelling place of my own.
Promise me that I will stay there evermore.

©Mari Felices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM YOUR FRIEND

MY MAN, MY POETRY

LOVE IS NOT A MATERIAL THING